Friday, October 21, 2011

October 21, 2011

Needless to say blogging is not one of my strong points. Here goes my 2nd attempt at blogging regularly.


Hmm...where to start! After going to the DMV today and finding out you had to have an appointment to renew your license (though I'm only updating my name), I returned home and told the boys we were going to make cupcakes. I thought we had the box mix. Turns out we didn't so we had to make them from scratch. Not exactly what I was planning on but we made it work. 


While they were baking I started to prepare lunch, at 10:30a. I knew from my experience last year it was going to take a while. We made Halloweenies. Same thing as pigs in a blanket but you wrap the lil smokies up so they look like mummies. Hunter and Jimmy loved them.
As I was wrapping them, Hunter picked up 2 and said "This is mommy and this is daddy." He proceeded to dance them around the tray and finally said with a big smile on his face "They're getting marrrrried!" I then asked him if he wanted to get married. He says he wants to marry Aunt Kile. I told him he'll have to take that one up with Uncle Chris since he asked her first. 


Our afternoon was fairly uneventful. So after naps we went to Wal-mart to get some things for dinner and saw daddy. Hunter also believes he saw Aunt Kile and Uncle Chris outside the store... While cooking dinner, the boys nicely played in Jimmy's room, or so I thought. I found this when I opened the door:


1 comment:

Kelsey said...

I think it is safe to say that when you think your boys are playing "nicely" they never are... :)

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting my blog! Please leave me a comment - I love hearing from my readers!