Monday, December 8, 2014

Santa Fun with Hunter, Charlotte, and Casey

 Since Aunt Kile was in town, we spent a little sister time together by taking the kids to see Santa at Caras Nursery. I hadn't been there before, but the inside and outside were beautiful!
 Casey braved Santa alone and did pretty good! He didn't cry! Charlotte wanted nothing to do with him. She started crying just looking at him from a distance. 
 Needless to say, she did okay sitting on my lap next to him. Hunter had no interest in talking to Santa or being near him either. (JP stayed home with dad to work on one of Hunter's Christmas presents in the garage!)
 As soon as we all climbed out of the sleigh, Hunter climbed in. Kile and I were both a little surprised. He wants a green helicopter with a remote control....JP does too...
 After pictures with Santa, we went to the back of the green house and stood in line to ride the "reindeer". Charlotte was ready to go, but when I attempted to set her on the "reindeer" she screamed like she was dying...
Casey didn't scream, but he also made it very clear he didnt' want to go either. Charlotte was more interested in peaking at her new cousin, Dylan, in his infant carrier.
Hunter had a good time, even though it was raining out!

When he got home, he was so excited to tell JP what he got to do! "I got to ride a reindeer! But it was really just a pony!" Nothing gets past him...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting my blog! Please leave me a comment - I love hearing from my readers!