Monday, March 18, 2013

29 Weeks

Here's more belly pictures from the last 2 weeks!
 This is the start of my 3rd trimester. 28 weeks. I went home to visit my parents and to work on a crib skirt. While there, Hunter attempted to cut a crayon and missed. He instead snipped his finger pretty good, and got blood all over me, as you can see on my shirt. We ended up super gluing his wound shut. Poor guy.
29 weeks. Clothes are getting a little tight....
How far along? 29 weeks
Baby is the size of? A butternut squash - 15inches long
Maternity clothes? They are becoming more of a necessity, though I still wear some of my normal clothes.
Sleep? I wake up every night at 1:30a and can't go back to sleep. No matter what time I go to bed. And then I'm wide awake. Kind of frustrating. 
Movement? Lots of jabs going on
Symptoms? Back pain galore!
Food cravings? None lately
Anything make you queasy or sick? Still just dog poop. Perry stepped in some the other day and I almost hurled.
SCH News? No news is good news. My next ultrasound on the 8th will be to check up on it.
Moment of the week? Working on finishing up the baby's mobile.
Looking forward to? Feeling 100% again. I am recovering from my head cold...that I caught nearly a month ago. I didn't know my nose could have so many boogers! 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting my blog! Please leave me a comment - I love hearing from my readers!