Wednesday, December 12, 2012

16 Weeks Already!



How far along? 16 weeks
Baby is the size of? An Avocado...yes, I know, I spelled it wrong on the board...Pregnancy brain?
Baby's heart rate? 
Maternity clothes? None yet! I can still wear my regular jeans! 
Stretch marks? No new ones
Sleep? I want to sleep all the time, but I've been sleeping a solid 9 hours at night
Movement? None yet - Hopefully soon!
Symptoms? Cramping around my sides and lower belly
Food cravings? None really...though I've been chowing down oranges left and right. I did that with Hunter too...
Anything make you queasy or sick? I still gag quite a bit brushing my teeth....
SCH News? No news I suppose is good news when it comes to my hemorrhage. No bleed or spotting for about a month! Yay! But I still have to have ultrasounds every two weeks until its gone...
Moment of the week? Tomorrow is Perry's last day at Wal-Mart! Hooray!
Looking forward to? My next ultrasound on December 14th

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting my blog! Please leave me a comment - I love hearing from my readers!