Sunday, December 2, 2012

Hunter Is At It Again!

Yesterday Grandma and I were planning on taking my boys downtown for the Parade of Lights but we cancelled for two reasons. One) It was pouring rain when we initially planned to go. Two) By the time it was nice out, my boys were *so* crabby. I made the executive decision that the boys needed to stay home and take a nap.

Did they take a nap? No. After about forty-five minutes of putting them back into their beds, I closed the door on their room and opted to have "mommy time" on the couch. Then Hunter started screaming about 5 minutes later. From what I've gathered, between today's stories and yesterday's stories, he was playing soccer in his room and fell onto his bed base. Or he was jumping on his bed and fell off onto the frame. He didn't really bleed, just hit it super hard.
By the time I got down to the basement, it was already blue, and I knew it was going to be nice and swollen today. And I was right. I told Perry what happened, but I had a bandage on it yesterday so he didn't understand the extent of the wound until Hunter woke up this morning.
 Hunter and JP and daddy brought me lunch today at work, so of course I had to stop by Hunter's side to check out his eye first hand! Nice and purple when it's closed!

 By the time I arrived home work, he was just jibber jabbering about how purple his eye was and that "it hurts" as he jabs it with his fingers. No wonder it hurts!
And then there is JP who is just glad it didn't happen to him!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting my blog! Please leave me a comment - I love hearing from my readers!