Thursday, October 23, 2014

Lego Club - Who Knew?

A few weeks ago while Perry watched some movie I wasn't interested in, I surfed the web for anything that would occupy my mind for a little while. Somehow I stumbled upon the library having Lego Club every Thursday afternoon. I planned to take them last week, but since my mom was coming to town, I figured we'd have better timing to go this week. (And praise the Lord it's on Thursday as it happens to coincide with early-out day at school...Seriously that extra hour kills me every week!) 
 We struggled to get out the door today, but eventually we made it. And after Hunter singing Halloween songs on the way to the library, over and over and over again, JP and I were excited to arrive. You should have seen the excitement on their faces when they saw all the Legos! 
 Charlotte even had fun with the Duplo Legos...that it when she wasn't running around pulling books off the shelf. 
 Both Hunter and JP alternated between the two different kinds of Legos to play with, probably because of all the boys crowding the little Legos. 
 Eventually Hunter became bored of Legos and wandered off to find a different activity. JP wandered off to look at books. I found Hunter on the computer when we decided it was time to go, and somehow JP was able to pry him off of it so he could have a turn. (He has such good posture!)

I think we're going to try to go again next week too! Maybe we'll even check out a book this time...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting my blog! Please leave me a comment - I love hearing from my readers!