Thursday, October 23, 2014

Missoula Maze with Grandma

Because Hunter had been having some issues listening on the bus, his bus driver and I created a rewards system for him. The other week he earned his reward of going to a movie at the theatre. Per his request, we invited Grandma to join us. We planned on going to the movie on a Saturday, but since the maze isn't open on Saturdays, we had Grandma come to town early so she could join us at the corn maze. 
 Each year there is a different theme to the maze. This year it was all about mining. 
 We all took turns leading the group, switching off when we hit a dead end, or if the boys kept taking us in circles. 
 I was fortunate enough this year to not have to tote a baby around on my chest. She was very content hanging with dad. 
 In the middle of the hay bale portion of the maze, someone volunteered to take a group photo of us. We almost had an extra person in our picture because he wasn't paying enough attention to the fact that we were taking a picture...
 At the end of the maze, we snagged a few more pictures before the boys ran off to play. 
 I took Charli to the kid's maze and she had fun wandering around through the bales. 
 Since we were on a time crunch to get Perry, Grandma, Hunter and JP to the movie on time, we had to cut our time there shorter than I would have liked. I made sure we checked out the petting zoo before we left though. 
Although the weather was a bit chillier than we would have liked, I know everyone enjoyed their time there. I hope we can go one more time before it closes for the year!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting my blog! Please leave me a comment - I love hearing from my readers!