Thursday, September 12, 2013

Cousin Photos to Love

This post has no purpose other than to show off my cute nephews who I was able to see this past week :) 
I love this picture plan and simple.
A) It's a great picture of Papa Craig with all his grandkids.
B) It clearly shows all of my kids' personalities. I'm still getting to know my nephew :)
I'll start with JP. He is flat out a goofball. He is constantly cracking me up. And here he goes again. He has a hard time being serious.
Charlotte is my little sweetie pie. Go with the flow and smile kinda girl.
Hunter....Hunter Hunter Hunter. This is his "I'm a perfect little angel" face. Although he can be the sweetest little boy and melt your heart in an instant, this also happens to be his "I didn't mean to do it on purpose" face.
This one is for you Aunt Kim - Her first time being with ALL her nephews & her niece at the same time. Again, you can see my goofball son Jim.
 Maybe I'm inexperienced at this, but gosh dang it, can't they just look at me and smile at the same time?!
Maybe I could do some cut and pasting? This is one of the few times I've seen Casey smile. 

And since we've gained a cousin on the other side of the family...
 Aunt Em spent a good chunk of her free time snuggling and shushing these little ones.
Isn't baby Steven just a little cutie pie?! He's about 2 weeks old here. I forgot how little Charlotte used to be! 
 I never would have picked Hunter to be the baby lover!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting my blog! Please leave me a comment - I love hearing from my readers!