Friday, January 2, 2015

Sledding at Nanny's

One of the great things about Nanny's and Papa's house is the hill the back yard. In the wintertime mind you, not the summer - excuse my language, but it's a bitch to mow. When there is snow on it however, it transforms into a wonderful sledding hill. Bonus points because there aren't any fences to stop them.
Why must all kids eat snow?!
 On Christmas, Robin and I took the boys out sledding for a little bit since it snowed a bunch on Christmas Eve.
 They each took turns going down with her. In this case, JP gave them a "good" push....
 ...and they crashed soon after. The other day, Hunter and JP went down together and managed to hit that tree, which is the only obstruction on the hill, and it's off to the left away from the main sledding part...
 Casey came out later sporting Charlotte's snowpants and boots. (A couple days later, JP managed to forget his coat at home when we went to Nanny's, and since he and Hunter wanted to go to the park, JP wore Casey's size 2T coat there...all about sharing!)
 Casey and his mom had fun on the hill.
 I'm not sure if Casey had fun with his dad though...
 Once they recovered from their first wreck, they made it to the bottom...
 ...but Casey fell out on the way up. Face in the snow...I wouldn't be happy about that either!
 Like I said Kile had fun!
 Before going back in, they let Casey go down alone. Sort of. Chris ran next to him for most of the way. And then I chased after him to stop him at the bottom...too distracted with the camera...
One of these days I'll send Charlotte down...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting my blog! Please leave me a comment - I love hearing from my readers!