Thursday, March 5, 2015

Welcome to the Family, Camille!

A few weeks ago, Perry's sister and her husband made a trip to Montana with their new baby, Camille. On their way home, we were lucky enough to meet our first niece! 
 Perry was in love with her and completely enjoyed holding her!

Charlotte, being the baby-lover that she is, sat down and took her turn holding her cousin. Wasn't too sure about a real baby at first...Hunter even had a turn holding her!
I held Miss Cami last, after everyone else woke her up. Needless to say, by the time it was my turn, she turned into a fussy little one, so my turn only last a few short minutes before I handed her over to her momma to feed her. I can't believe my kids used to be that small!

As soon as she was done eating, and the dogs were let out to go potty, the 3 of them plus Grandma, and our family headed over to the Laughing Grizzly for an afternoon lunch before Perry headed to Moscow, ID for the week. (I hate when he's gone on business!)

Camille was born mid-January, so she's already almost 2 months! And in 2 more months, Miss Charlotte will be 2! Oh me oh my! Now I have baby fever!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting my blog! Please leave me a comment - I love hearing from my readers!