Friday, February 22, 2013

26 Weeks

I haven't done a baby update for a while. Mostly because I've been procrastinating getting a new mirror to paint with chalkboard paint. Little JP knocked the other one down on accident and it shattered. That was around week 20...and a month and a half later, I keep forgetting every time I'm at the store! Ah well...

Here's a few photos from the past few weeks!
 23 Weeks
I'm 24 Weeks and Kile is right behind me at 22 Weeks.
Not exactly the best tummy picture, but this is at 25 weeks.

How far along? 26 weeks
Baby is the size of? An English cucumber - 14 inches long!
Baby's heart rate? 
Maternity clothes? I finally gave in around 23 weeks and bought some maternity clothes.
Stretch marks? No new ones
Sleep? I tend to toss and turn a lot. My back aches when I sleep on my side, but I don't have any other option!
Movement? Some here and there, a lot stronger now. I can see my tummy move now.
Symptoms? Morning sickness...again!
Food cravings? None lately
Anything make you queasy or sick? Dog poop
SCH News? I had a bunch of bleeding in January, most likely from the hemorrhage. Other than that, no news is good!
Moment of the week? Taking the boys to the Carousal with Aunt Kim
Looking forward to? Feeling better! I've had a headache now for over 24 hours. And I woke up with a head cold. Since I've been battling headaches off and on for a few weeks, and since my blood pressure was elevated at my last appointment end of January, I called my nurse to see if I was okay to take medicine, which I don't normally do. In chatting with her, I mentioned that my eyes were a bit sore today as well, so she suggested checking my blood pressure regularly. If it's over 140/90, I'm to head to Labor and Delivery. Let's hope I don't have to! Go away headaches!



2 comments:

Unknown said...

Praying for you! So exciting that you and Kile are not to far apart!

Genevieve said...

I didn't even know Kile was pregnant?! Yay!

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting my blog! Please leave me a comment - I love hearing from my readers!