Wednesday, February 27, 2013

The Green House & The Play Dough Thing

My little JP cracks me up. All. The. Time. The other night after he finished his dinner, he began talking about his green house. His imagination is enormous when it comes to his green house. Randomly he'll say things like "Oh I left that at my green house" or "You can't come to my green house" etc. Over New Years, his story was that he had actually painted his house brown. A week later, it repainted it green again. Most recently, his green house caught on fire. He discussed this in detail before I got the camera out. Keep in mind this video is about 8 minutes long. Perry and I bust up laughing every time we watch it. Especially around 3:30-4:15 minutes in. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting my blog! Please leave me a comment - I love hearing from my readers!