Saturday, February 9, 2013

My Little JP Turns 3!

My little baby is growing up! And to celebrate, I made a cake...of course! A guitar cake that he has not stopped talking about all week!
Its hard to image that only 3 years ago we were snuggling this little boy in our arms!
 Arriving a surprising two weeks early, with a full head a of hair, he still surprises us every day! (Most recently he got over his fear of using the toilet with out the potty seat! "I didn't fall in!")
 And now three years later, Perry and I are blessed with this happy little guy who, I don't recall ever was in the "Terrible Two's" category...or maybe we were just pre-occupied by Hunter!
 Here he is showing off his new skill of winking!
 Family photo! These are far and few between!
 Obviously this kid loved blowing out his candles...what kid doesn't? He kind of struggled a bit though! 
 Of course Hunter just HAD to help open presents...but Jim was such a good sport about it.
 Grandma and Grandpa came over for the party too! After every gift Jim opened, Hunter would exclaim "Hand it over!" and Jim would hand the gift to him...push over. So this is Hunter holding a toy from Aunt Kile and Uncle Chris.
Aunt Kim and Uncle Ray snuggled up with Jim to look at his new restickable sticker book they gave him. Pretty sure he loves it! 

1 comment:

lkph said...

Looks like a great party! You have such cuties.
And, I love the cake. Happy Birthday, Jim!

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting my blog! Please leave me a comment - I love hearing from my readers!