Friday, February 22, 2013

Bowling with my Boys

I feel pretty pathetic for a couple reasons. I'll start with the first and end with the second. This was the first time Hunter and JP have been bowling...we live about 10 blocks away from the alley. Kind of ridiculous. But if it counts for anything, I've wanted to take them for a while! 
 Hunter did great! Most of the time he was able to throw the ball down the lane. A few times he did opt to just push it though. 
 I'm embarrassed by the scores...but at least I wasn't loosing to the kids! Hunter even managed to get 2 spares throughout the game!
 JP loved bowling! He bowled a few times for Hunter while he was getting over his pinched fingers.
 He rolled it down every time, and waited and waited and waited for the ball to reach the pins each time. 
 And was excited every time he knocked some down...he had the bumpers up, obviously.
 In between frames, the boys chased this doll around : )
Why I feel pathetic #2. I tied with Hunter and used to be the State Bowling Champion...And now I can't break 100. Eek!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting my blog! Please leave me a comment - I love hearing from my readers!