Friday, November 8, 2013

Monkey Shiner Babblings

After going to the Missoula Maze this year, we decided to do ice cream and movie before bedtime. On the way home, we stopped at RedBox and then were on our way to pick up Frosties at Wendy's.
M - Should we get Kiki a Frosty too?
H - No! She's too little.
JP -That would be weird.
H - Mom, when Charli grows up, is she going to have to eat gross food like us?
M - Like the stuff you eat?
H - Yeah, gross food.
M - She'll eat the same food that you do, but I wouldn't exactly call it gross...

Because I spent so much time working on Hunter and JP's Halloween costumes, I ran out of time to work on Kiki's. I made her onesie and her leggings that morning. Because I was rushing, I wasn't paying attention to my sewing machine, which would cause it to "misbehave." Whenever this would happen, I, frustratingly, would say, "What the garbage?!" Hunter walked over, "Why is your machine acting like a garbage man?"

Aunt Bobby brought her boyfriend, Bobby, over to our house to meet the wonderful me, and probably more likely, my children. While playing Hunter asked, "Will you be my uncle?" Hahaha! So now to Hunter, he has an Aunt Bobby and an Uncle Bobby. Lucky him!

As I was "baby talking" to little Kiki, Hunter walks up to me, "Are you being serious mom? That's not how you talk..."

JP - Yuck Mom! You smell like sissy's burp!

Occasionally the boys will wrestle, also known to them as WSA, in the living room, just the two of them, no props or anything. As I was cooking dinner the other night, they got into again. Shortly after they started, JP ran to the kitchen and announced, "MOM! Hunter and I were playing WSA and I unlocked a new level!!" Hahaha...in their "imaginary" wrestling game. How?!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting my blog! Please leave me a comment - I love hearing from my readers!