Thursday, April 10, 2014

Monkey Shiner Babblings

M - Hunter I'm going to the bathroom. Keep your eye on Charli.
***
M - Hunter, where is your sister?
H - Well she was playing with the antenna so I moved her. And then she was playing with the tv stuff and wouldn't stop so I moved her to her room for a time-out.

J - Mom! Hunter threw dirt in my face!
M - OH bummer! Well it's time to take him to school so let's do that and get rid of him for a couple hours. How about that?
J - No. I think we should just put him in the garage sale and get rid of him.

On our way to the round house, we stopped at my friend's house in Great Falls. Her daughter Rylee is the cutest little thing!
R - Look at this!
M - OH MY GOSH! (said with jaw dropped)
R - You have cavities like my mom.
M - Hahaha! Thanks!

We've had a few silly things said first thing in the morning. At Nanny's house, JP sat up in the bed he was sharing with Hunter and said in the softest up-to-something voice, "Yooou Whooo, Huuuunterrrr. We're going to have a long day todayyyy. You better wake up!"

While at Nanny's we watched the movie Frozen. The morning after we arrived home from the round house, Hunter woke up and I heard him knock on JP's door, "Do you want to build a snowman?" Mind you, there hasn't been any snow here for weeks... Hahaha!

H - Mom, where's all the chocolate that was on the stove this morning?
M - Why do you need to know?
H - Well, you see, I was down in my fort looking for the chocolate that was in there but it's gone so I need to get some more.
M - Why was there chocolate in your fort?
H - Uhh...

D - Hunter, have you thought about what you want to eat for a little snack? We could have chili, tuna melts, noodle soup...
H - Well...when I was outside, I was thinking and then God told me to stop thinking. So I did.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

haha!!!..... yes. I'm literally sitting in class trying to control my laughs

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting my blog! Please leave me a comment - I love hearing from my readers!