Friday, April 11, 2014

Sign Our Guest Wall

Having a round house to grow up in wasn't the only cool thing about my childhood home. We also had a guest wall. This hallway is located in the basement and is COVERED in signatures dating all the way back to when it was built, correct me if I'm wrong, in 1985. Each time someone new would visit, we were sure to get out the markers and have them sign their name, from kids to adults. I took the kiddos up to the round house at the end of spring break and the main event was signing the wall. 
 Since he's the oldest, Hunter went first. 
 Leave it to Hunter to pick the lightest color in the package so mom can hardly get it on film...
 I was more surprised that JP didn't pick green. ? 
 Nanny also let them draw a picture next to their names as well. 
 In doing so, JP added his name again, and Hunter added his two more times. 
 I was able to find my name on the wall a couple times. Okay maybe 6 or 7 times... But can you blame a child when they have a guest wall in their home? When my friend Kelsey and I would get bored, we would play I Spy with names on the wall. That would keep us entertained for quite sometime!
 Before we left, Charlotte made her mark on the wall too. 
 Multiple times. Do you know how hard it is to get a decent hand print? I washed it off a lot before we finally had two good ones. 
 (Don't mind me...I just woke up a few hours before....)
 My mom was able to get the right hand, and I kept the left hand after I touched it up a bit. 
 I can't believe this girl is going to be a year old in just over a month! Eeek!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting my blog! Please leave me a comment - I love hearing from my readers!