Thursday, September 11, 2014

A Post for Erin

Before I get into what we did last weekend, I would just like to share these pictures I edited of my nephew. He just recently turned a year old, but has kept his momma busy since he was born. I was SO excited to spend some Auntie time with him!
 He woke up from his nap and laid on my shoulder for what felt like forever. It was probably only two minutes, but it was two minutes in heaven! Charli never snuggles with me anymore. Boo-hoo!

 I showed this picture to his daddy and said, "Someday you will look back on these days and miss them." He assured me he won't, but just look at that mad face!? So sweet!
 Again, look at that mad face!?





 I really enjoy taking pictures of mommas with their babies - probably because I don't have many of myself with my babies, so I know how special they are! Plus, my sister makes a great model!
 Love me some baby hands!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting my blog! Please leave me a comment - I love hearing from my readers!