Monday, September 29, 2014

It's Fall! Hooray!

September has flown by this year, which is quite sad to me because it's my favorite month. It's *normally* not too hot and not yet cold. (Last week we were in the upper 80s!) An added bonus to this year's September is school. Despite the issue we had at the school with Hunter, I've been a lot less stressed the past few weeks. I love Hunter to pieces but am so thankful he's in school now. I miss his noisiness during the day. Even though he won't admit it, I think JP misses him too. He doesn't want to do much when Hunter isn't here....Anyways, here's why I really love fall: LEAVES!
 Charlotte walked away just in time for Perry to dump all the leaves off the roof.

 Do you know how hard it's getting to get a decent picture of this kid? 
If you don't watch her, she will drink *anything* off the ground, even if it is dirty leaf water...
I've learned to leave the rake out...They love to jump in the leaves, rake them back up, and do it again. Yes!! Now I can start to pay them to rake the yard...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting my blog! Please leave me a comment - I love hearing from my readers!