Sunday, April 24, 2016

Look! We Match!!

My dear sweet Charlotte is approaching the age of 3 in a matter of weeks people. WEEKS! Her personality is really beginning to take form. She's very shy and reserved in public but a giggly and goofy little girl at home with mom. She loves puzzles just as much as JP does. She has two puzzle-piece puzzles that she enjoys putting together over and over and over again.

As of the past month, she's been big on matching things. We have red plates and brown plates in our kitchen. Hunter and JP have always fought over the red plates, so it figures that Charlotte throws a fit if she doesn't get a brown plate. Anytime someone else gets a brown plate, her face lights up as she exclaims, "We match!! We both have brown plates!" Having matching plates or bowls seriously makes her day.

Somethings are a lot less matchy, but as long as she believes they match, everything is good. We showered the other day and she watched me get dressed. Shortly there after she ran off to her room to put on her black undies so we could have matching undies. She doesn't have a black pair, so the pair she chose to match mine were actually white with Minnie Mouse on them. You know because Minnie has black ears. We match!!

Other days we match because we both have ponytails or we both have a coat on. Whatever she can pick out to be the same. She just loves it! The other day I had the twins at the house and they were sitting nicely playing in the living room, when out of no where Charlotte exclaims, "MOM! We match!"
M- We do?
C- I have shoes and the babies have shoes! We match!
M - Oh yes! You do match!
C- *takes shoes off and pulls up pant legs* *Gasp* WE MATCH!! We both have legs!
M - You do match! Wow!

The next day I was changing diapers and again I hear "We match!!" followed by a "We have the same peepees! We match mom!" I couldn't really contain my laughter. All I could do was agree with a "Yes, we're all girls!"

I wonder how we'll match tomorrow....?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting my blog! Please leave me a comment - I love hearing from my readers!