Thursday, April 27, 2017

Ms Gail + JP

JP and Ms. Gail have always been quite the pair. He just adores her and she adores him just as much. They are often caught playing *so nicely* together.  It melts my heart. While their spots at the dinner table keep changing, I secretly think JP likes when his sister sits next to him because more often than not he'll get a nice back rub or back scratch by the end of dinner. 
Just the other day the two were coloring and Ms. Gail decided she wanted to give her picture to JP. When she handed it to him, he looked at it and responded, "OH wow! This is great coloring! I like it!" (He's also a suck up when he knows I'm watching. The look on his face was saying something different...) She was obsessed with him for the rest of the evening.
Yesterday she made a comment about how she wanted to marry JP because he likes her coloring. That evening I caught a special moment between the two of them in the bathroom. I had been working in the kitchen for a while and called out to Ms. Gail asking where she was. When she said she was doing nothing in the bathroom, I told her I was going to check (you know with all those hair cutting incidents, you can never be to sure with her...) and she started panicking. Just as I opened the door, JP and Ms. Gail hopped into the tub to hide. It was soon discovered that he had been combing out her hair in an attempt to put it in a pony tail. He was helping her get ready for their wedding after dinner. She changed her dress again after dinner and JP had me put her hair up so it looked like Belle's hair. 
My kids are obsessed with their bums. Can you tell?

Several weeks ago we had some friends over and my three kids occupied themselves in the basement with music, when JP came upstairs later handing out tickets to their concert. Upon our arrival to the basement, they had chairs set up for up, and JP had used his circuits to make a strobe light. HD was in charge of the lights and the music as JP and Ms. Gail slow danced around in circles. My friend and I whispered a few times back and forth about how cute they were and Charlotte was quick to shout out "NO TALKING!" and then would go back to slow dancing. I left my phone upstairs and missed it all, but it was so so sweet that I had to catch their wedding dance on film. It did not disappoint!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting my blog! Please leave me a comment - I love hearing from my readers!