Thursday, May 16, 2013

Baby Charlotte Meets Her Family

Hunter and James were SO excited to finally meet their baby sister.
 I could not believe how proud Hunter was!
 The first thing he wanted to do was hold her. It surprised me because he showed no interest in even talking about the baby before she was born.
 The boys were also excited to see their mommy again too!
 James took a while to warm up to her. Initally he didn't want to hold her, but reluctantly did before they left. After about a minute it was "Get it off of me!"
 Here's our first family picture as a family of 5. Holy cow! 5 of us already!
 Had to have some pictures of their tooties!
 While I was away in surgery, the boys stopped by to visit again, and it looks like Hunter made himself pretty comfortable in my bed...little stinker!
 And Daddy was able to catch up on his snuggle time with his new daughter, since Mommy was being a baby hog! Who can blame me!?
JP giving his sister a kiss good-bye.
 Grandma and Grandpa Dustin stopped by late Monday night to meet their first granddaughter.
 As timing has it, Aunt Mary was in town as well as was able to meet the new addition before leaving in the morning.
 As soon as the Dustin's left, Nanny and Papa stopped in briefly to meet their first granddaughter as well. A very quick trip for them as Aunt Bobby called saying their was a fire in the guest room and Hunter locked himself inside. Apparently he had tried to turn on the lamp and the socket had a short in it, causing a fire to break out in the bulb? The smoke detectors in the house were all going off. Luckily he unlocked the door right away and no severe damage was done! Hunter called me later and was very shook about the whole thing. All he could say was "My finger is brown" and "There was fire." Poor guy!
 After calming down, Aunt Bobby came to visit in the morning.
And she held Charli as the boys kissed her good-bye!
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting my blog! Please leave me a comment - I love hearing from my readers!