Thursday, May 16, 2013

Welcome Baby Charlotte!

We welcomed Charlotte Gail into the world at 7:25p on Monday, May 13, 2013. 
 Little Charli weighed in at 5 lbs 15.5 oz and measured 19 inches long.
 Mommy was very excited to have a little girl!
 And of course, so was daddy!
 Before crashing for the night, we had a very impromptu family photo taken.
 Come morning, I couldn't take my eyes off this sweet girl!
She has been one tired little girl too! Charlotte has to be waken up for nearly every feeding.
We only packed newborn clothes for the hospital, and she swims in the them! We might have to get her a couple preemie outfits!

You can read My Labor Story here
And see photos of her meeting family here


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting my blog! Please leave me a comment - I love hearing from my readers!