Sunday, May 12, 2013

38 Weeks


How far along? 38 weeks
Baby is the size of? Weighs about 6 1/2 lbs and is nearly 20inches long
Baby's Heart Rate? 145 bpm
Sleep? With temperatures in the 80s for the last few days, we've been leaving the windows open at night, so there is a lot of "I'm hot, I'm cold, I'm hot, I'm cold" going on. I'm finding sleeping on my left side for whatever reason is very uncomfortable as well.
Movement? Can you say hiccups? 
Labor signs? As of last Wednesday, I was dilated to 2cm and was 70% effaced. Doctor said baby should be coming this weekend, but now the weekend has come and gone, and there is still no baby in my arms. 
Food cravings? I just wanna eat. 
Moment of the week? Celebrated Perry's birthday with cheesecake, finished packing my bag, and Perry set up the baby swing :)
Looking forward to? Going into labor this week?! I hope.

I took a nice 2 mile walk with my younger sister last night, and another brisk walk this evening with her and one of my older sisters, totaling about 2 miles, but it was up and downhill. Still no baby so it looks like I'll be going to work tomorrow after all.

And this will be the last picture Kile and I get together. No hugging at this meeting, just belly bumps!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting my blog! Please leave me a comment - I love hearing from my readers!