Sunday, March 9, 2014

Casey Gets a Puppy!

This weekend we spent some time hanging out with the Concienne's and their new puppy Cora.
 I'm sure for Kile and Chris, it was love at first site with their new puppy, but I think it's going to take some time for little Casey to warm up to him. 
 His first few hours with her were pretty cute though!

Good luck on your puppy training! 
Charlotte got in on the puppy action too, but she wasn't too amused either. Like with cousin Stevie, she was mostly interested in Casey's binky.

We ended the evening playing Apples to Apples, and Hunter insisted on playing as well. He quit when he was winning though. Because he can't read yet, or even know what the majority of the cards meant, he threw random cards. His most memoriable throws included playing "Bill Clinton" when the hint card was "trashy" and also playing "Women" when the hint card was "clumsy". Nicely played Hunter.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting my blog! Please leave me a comment - I love hearing from my readers!