Monday, March 17, 2014

Monkey Shiner Babblings

P - If the train was on schedule we would be boarding pretty soon, but it's in Havre right now.
M - Hunter, do you remember where Havre is? Think really hard.
H - Uh yeah.
M - Where is it?
H - It's in the middle of nowhere!
M - I'm not sure you could have answered that any better if you tried!

Since most of all the snow has melted since the snowstorm 10 days ago, I took the kids to the park to enjoy the 50* weather we're having. Shortly after we arrived, a little girl showed up, as well as a little boy. Hunter was pretty much the park host, if there is such a thing! I was very proud him!
LB - Hi.
H - Hi! Do you want to play with us?
LB - Okay.
H - Okay! I'm Hunter and I'm just hanging out with my buddy Jimmy fighting bad guys. And that's our girl friend over there. We have to save her from the all the bad guys.
LB - My name is Carson.
H - Okay Martin! Let's go over here and you can help us play!

M - What's wrong Jim? Why are you crying?
J - My nose is plugged and I can't pick it!
M - Why don't you lay with me for a little bit and then you can go back to bed when you feel better?
*Ten minutes later*
J - Mom! I got it! I can go back to bed now!
M - Oh good! Can I have a kiss first?
J - Uh. No. You got one when you tucked me in.

M - What are you guys doing out here?
J - We're just playing in the mud we made!
M - What do you mean, "the mud you made?"
H - We peed on the dirt. I had to pee and then Jimmy had to pee so now we have mud! Can you go now so we can play in it?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting my blog! Please leave me a comment - I love hearing from my readers!