Sunday, March 23, 2014

Family Trip to the Park + Our First Campfire This Year

I'm not sure how I was able to keep up so well last year with all the happenings in our lives. I'm completely out of order lately! So this post happens to be from last Sunday when we arrived home after our train ride to Izaak Walton Inn. When we pulled into town around 3:00, it was simply gorgeous out. The weather was perfect park weather too, so instead of napping, we took a trip to the dinosaur park.
 Charlotte loves to swing! She was just a mess of giggles and snot. Ridiculously cute too!
 Dad helped her down the slide, but she wasn't too sure about it. 
 Like usual, Hunter and JP ran around like crazy kids. There was an attempt at playing pirates, but it didn't last long. 
 I feel like every time we go to the park, I take a picture of them in this rocket. Now I need to find all of them...
 This green thing is one of JP's favorite things to play on because it swivels. He and Hunter both love getting dizzy on it. For example, see this video of him last summer. So much fun!
 After being gone for the weekend, I had no idea what to do for dinner, so Perry set to work on getting the campfire ready while I ran to the store for hot dogs. Hunter and JP LOVE roasting hot dogs and again, the weather was still nice enough to enjoy sitting by the fire. 
 Enjoyable for everyone except this chick. She hated it.
 They loved it. 
She told us how mad she was about this campfire the whole time. Refused to eat anything in lieu of crying. Even her crying is cute!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting my blog! Please leave me a comment - I love hearing from my readers!