Friday, March 7, 2014

Monkey Shiner Babblings

M - Hunter, I need your help today at the store. We need to get a little boy a present but I don't know what little boys like. Do you have any idea?
H - Yes mom! I know! All little boys love hugs & kisses! Just send him hugs & kisses!

H - One time Aunt Kim went to the doctor. They cut open her leg and looked at it. Then they sewed it up with a machine and put the skin back on it. You know, if you get hit by a car you'll get hurt. And if you get hit by a deer you'll get hurt. And if you get hit by your brother you'll get hurt. Aunt Kim just needs to learn all this stuff because there are lots of ways you can get hurt!

H - Ugh! Where is Aunt Em at?!
J - It takes her a long time to get pretty!

M - Jim, it's time to get up. Do you know what shirt you want to wear today or should I pick it out?
J - Just get me a green shirt...

Occasionally Hunter and JP will play horse together and surprisingly they fight over who gets to be the horse, as opposed to the rider. During their play it was JP's turn to be the horse and as Hunter attempted to hop on, his horse took off on him which landed his face on the floor. His horse ran off giggling saying, "Your horse was too fast for you!" leaving him behind, crying with a red welt on his forehead.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting my blog! Please leave me a comment - I love hearing from my readers!