Sunday, July 20, 2014

Monkey Shiner Babblings

H - I see a water tower!
J - I see another one!
M - You should count them and see how many you can find. How many do you have so far?
H - That's one, two. We have two.
J - Mom! Did you see that one?! It was a HOLY BIG ONE!
M - I must have missed that one.
H - It was bigger than dad!
J - No, it was bigger than a giant!
H - Have you even seen a giant?
J - Yeah....on Peg & Cat.
H - That was a dragon. 
J - Oh. Well it was still bigger than dad...

H - *nonchalantly in the middle of dinner* So mom...When Charli's done being a baby, can we get another one?

J- Hahahaha! I'm so funny I crack your head up!

H - *rubbing my belly* Mom, I see your tummy is getting bigger.
M - That was rude Hunter.
H - You must have another baby growing in there or something...

M - Have we decided what we're going to do tomorrow?
D - Hunter don't you have something to ask Mom?
H - Uh. No.
M - Do you want to go fishing?
H - Can we go craw-dadin'?
M - What's a craw-dadin'?
J - They live under rocks and in the night they come out and eat and play cards and stuff.
M - Oh they do? Where did you get this knowledge of crawdads playing cards?
J - Uh, I don't know.
M - Did you make it up then?
J - No, dad told me. Dad do crawdads come out at night and play cards?
D - I don't recall that I've ever seen a crawdad play cards.
J - Well...then no, he didn't tell me that...I must have made it up...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting my blog! Please leave me a comment - I love hearing from my readers!