Saturday, July 5, 2014

An Afternoon with Aunt Kim

Hunter and JP love when Aunt Kim come over to visit! I'm starting to wonder if they love it because she's more willing to take them to the Carousal...But whatever the reason, we welcomed her company last week!
 Just before lunch, we packed up the kids and went downtown. Our first stop, of course, was the Carousal. And we came at the perfect time! Free rides! JP was eager to show Aunt Kim how he could ride by himself. After that we took them next door to the Dragon Park, where they normally love to play. They instead played for about 5 minutes before they decided they wanted to go. I was fine with that because I was getting hungry!
 It worked out perfectly too! Wednesday was Out to Lunch in Caras Park so the five of us ventured across the parking lot to the people-fill pavilion to grab some lunch. We lucked out and found some shade under a tree.
 Often times I look at Charlotte and wonder if she's really my kid, or if she's Aunt Kim's because she's starting to look a lot like her auntie!
Before leaving, Hunter insisted taking a picture with Aunt Kim. She has a better one on her phone, but this is a picture taken with my finger-printed camera of her and Hunter taking a picture on her phone. If that makes sense... Once we finished up eating, we scurried back to the hot car and headed for Dairy Queen where we picked up some Dilly Bars for a treat at home. I think she got them hooked on Butterscotch Dilly Bars....I'm a cherry girl!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting my blog! Please leave me a comment - I love hearing from my readers!