Monday, November 10, 2014

Monkey Shiner Babblings

J - We should get dad some new shoes.
M - Why?
J - So he can go running.
M - Why does dad need to go running?
J - So he can get extra-size because extra-size makes people feel better.
M - That's nice of you, but dad has a head cold.
J - Oh.

H - Mom, you really need to talk nicer to dad.
M - I'm not talking mean to dad. I'm just upset that I don't have any friends and I'm just expressing that to him.
H - Well mom, I'll be your friend.
M - Oh thanks Hunter.
H - And James and Charli are your friends too.
D - Who are also her children...
H - Dad, do you need friends too?
D - [Looks at him with raised eye brows]
H - Okay, Roxy [the dog] can be your friend.
M - Boom. Hahahaha!

M - Oh my gosh. I do not feel good today boys.
J - You'll feel better if you take us to the park...

M - You know what we need to do? Start thinking about Hunter's birthday.
D - You know what you and I need to do, Hunter? Go pick out your birthday present together.
H - Yeah! And get a nurf gun!
M - More like something to help you play your favorite sport. What's your favorite sport? Football, hockey, soccer, baseball, tennis, volleyball, running...?
H - Dodgeball.
D - No, what do you like to play outside with me?
H - Croquet. No no golf.
D - No, golf isn't a team sport. What's the one you have to have others to play with?
H - Ohhh. Duck duck goose.
M - *face palm* We're looking for baseball, Hunter. You like to play baseball...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting my blog! Please leave me a comment - I love hearing from my readers!