Saturday, July 25, 2015

My Last Round House Post :)

So much stuff happens when we're visiting my parents! It doesn't help I take way too many pictures that I feel the need to share them all!
 We had a heck of a time with our swimming gear during our stay. The first afternoon we went swimming, I had everyone ready to get into the pool, and then I realized I left my swimsuit at home. Charlotte was livid mad that we had to leave before she even got in the pool. The trip to the house and back was a long 5 minutes... The next day my mom took just Hunter and JP to the pool. Not long after they arrived, she texted me asking if I could bring in Hunter's other swimming shorts because the ones he had on were a little too big. Not everyone wants to see his bum each time he gets out of the pool! (Later in the week, JP forgot his a home too!) I gathered Charlotte up and took her into town to drop the shorts off. We hung out at the pool for a little bit before I told the boys she and I were headed over to the park. They hopped out of the pool immediately. 

We were at the park for a total of 15 minutes. We had a rough go of it too. Within minutes Hunter cut the back of his heal on something and needed a band-aide. Not long after the boys pushed the merry-go-around a little to fast for Charlotte. She attempted to get off as it was slowing down but fell off instead. Of course the tears started rolling. A few minutes later JP tripped when he was pushing the merry-go-round and then Hunter didn't stop running with it so poor JP was trampled. We were a mess!
 When we arrived home from the park, I began to get ready to meet up with some classmates for dinner. As I put on my make-up, Charlotte did too. All the red on her face is my lipstick...the 24 hour kind. That was fun to try and get off! She was so proud of herself!
 Before I left, Hunter and JP lit off a couple fireworks with Nanny. Our neighbors gave them to the boys since we can't light any off in town. Lucky guys!
 Hunter and JP also had some fun playing in the tractor tires.
 I made them take a picture together where they acted as though they liked each other. Hunter always takes it to the next level.
 While I was out roaming the farm I snapped these. I can't tell you how hard it was to get JP out of the picture with the barn. "Take two steps backwards." Okay - takes two steps forward. UGH. 
 JP and I had to take a trip back home mid-week, and on the way home we drove through Helena to see one of my friends. Because of our little detour, we got home a lot later than I had planned. Just as I pulled into town though, the Bear Paw mountains caught my eye so I had to pull over and take a picture of them too. Beautiful!
 As I was packing up to hit the road Sunday morning, Papa thought he needed to get the kids on the combine. Hunter was the lucky one who actually rode with him while he was cutting earlier in the week. JP wasn't too interested. Casey, however, loves tractors, so this was probably a lot of fun for him! If Nanny and Papa get anymore grandkids, they won't all be able to fit anymore!
 Papa took the combine for a little drive in the yard so Casey could kind of experience it. 
 And baby Dyl had the best seat in the cab!
 Right on the wheel!
 I handed the camera to Kim while I finished up packing. I knew I should have requested the whole weekend, but it is what it is. 
 I wish I could have seen this in person, but he clearly enjoyed his time in the tires! Cutie pie!
The kids even had a short ride in the Ranger. Shhh...don't tell Nanny and Papa, but maybe next summer I'll ship Hunter to the farm for a couple weeks since he had so much fun "helping" out. We'll just have to see...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting my blog! Please leave me a comment - I love hearing from my readers!