Friday, January 4, 2013

17 Weeks


How far along?17 weeks (I found out I have a later due date than planned)
Baby is the size of? A turnip
Baby's heart rate? 136 bpm
Maternity clothes? Getting close
Stretch marks? No new ones
Sleep? I toss and turn, but I feel rested
Movement? Yes!!
Symptoms? Some cramping still
Food cravings? Nothing that stands out...unless you consider all the Prime Rib I ate over Christmas, after all I only get it once a year!
Anything make you queasy or sick? Picking up dog poop, and smelling little boy poop
SCH News? My ultrasound on 12/14 showed that my hemorrhage had grown a little bigger.
Moment of the week? Perry started work at FedEx on the 17th, and then we attend my company Christmas party
Looking forward to? My next doctor's appointment on 12/26, and Christmas of course!

Matching tummies! Okay so not quite, but she's only 2 1/2 weeks behind me! I'm finally going to be an auntie!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting my blog! Please leave me a comment - I love hearing from my readers!