Friday, January 4, 2013

19 Weeks



How far along? 19 weeks (My doctor moved my due date to May 30th from May 24th) 
Baby is the size of? A large tomato
Baby's heart rate? 141 bpm
Maternity clothes? I need my Bella Bands as most my pants are too tight to button
Stretch marks? No new ones
Sleep? Long days at work have made me exhausted, so I'm tired but not overly :)
Movement? Some here and there
Symptoms? Cramping has gotten better, but still have a little
Food cravings? None this week!
Anything make you queasy or sick? Nope
SCH News? My ultrasound on 12/26 confirmed I still have a hemorrhage, but it is stable (Yay!)
Moment of the week? Spending New Year's Eve with all of Perry's family and finding out the boys have another cousin on the way!
Looking forward to? Starting yoga again!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting my blog! Please leave me a comment - I love hearing from my readers!