Saturday, January 26, 2013

Pregnant Belly Cake for Baby Shower

Here it is! The pregnant belly cake I made for the baby shower for my co-worker, Ashton. I'm so glad it turned out as planned! This was the *easiest* cake I've done so far! I napped on the couch until about 8p and then finally got to work on it, after putting it off all day long, and finished it up by 10:30p and had the kitchen cleaned by 11p. I was super impressed with myself! And Perry was just thankful I cleaned up :)
 Okay, it would have been the easiest if the fondant wasn't being so difficult! I rolled it out at least ten times. On the tenth try I told Perry he had to come and help me out by moving the cake under the fondant when I lifted it...then it stuck to the table... Shout out to Robin and my mom - Thanks for responding to my picture message last night and giving me feedback on the cake!

The beautiful 39-weeks pregnant mom-to-be! I'm so excited for her and her husband to join us in parenthood! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting my blog! Please leave me a comment - I love hearing from my readers!