Tuesday, January 8, 2013

Frosting Cookies for Santa

One of my favorite things to do during the holiday season is to frost and decorate cookies. Perry's family usually has a cookie decorating party where they invite family and friends over to partake in the activity. We unfortunately missed out on their party this year but was able to join in on the fun with my sisters. 
As far as I know, this may have been the first the boys decorated cookies too!
 Hunter did great, although he wasn't interested in frosting his cookies before decorating. Needless to say nothing stuck to the cookie...
 JP had help from my dad. They had a little too much fun together! At one point, my dad was instructing JP on what to do with his bottle of decorations (that didn't have filtered pour spout) and resulted in pink, white, and red balls all over the counter and floor. Ooops!
 That might be the sugar looking at us with the lazy eye :)
 Although he didn't want to frost his cookies, he sure didn't say no to licking his fingers and the frosting knives!
 Everyone hard at work, well sort of...
 Nanny Linda was so proud of her cookie that she insisted I take a picture. Now I know where the boys get their "need to be photographed after accomplishing something" gene from! :) PS Thanks for the photo bomb Kile!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting my blog! Please leave me a comment - I love hearing from my readers!