Friday, January 18, 2013

Family Yearbook 2012

I am *SO* excited to have finally finished our family yearbook for 2012. I love how it turned out! I love it so much, I just might make some for the years prior! It took me a solid two weeks to get it together, between gathering pictures and organizing them. I used Shutterfly for this book. Super easy to use! I used the custom layout where I created each page, but if you don't have that kind of time, there is also a simple route where you upload the photos and they put them in a book for you! 

I've posted a link to the book I created so you could check it out or you can view it below! Enjoy!


Click here to view this photo book larger
Click here to create your own Shutterfly photo book.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting my blog! Please leave me a comment - I love hearing from my readers!