Monday, January 14, 2013

Brides and Grooms Book 2013

I called my sister Kim last week to see how her booth at the wedding fair went. Last year we were both there, I for the hotel, and she for the catering company she was working for. This year she was promoting the golf course she works at (as the Restaurant Manager). They are going to begin doing wedding events there and she's going to be heading it up! Woot Woot! Go Kim! After a few minutes of chit-chat, we got off the phone and she quickly called me back a short while later after flipping through the latest edition of Brides & Grooms magazine, which is a publication of the Missoulian newspaper. 
 The groom's cake I made for Kile's wedding in May was in it! Granted it was submitted by Dax Photography, who photographed my sister's wedding, and who was also the photographer at my wedding, so it has his name on it and no mention of me, but still! Its there, and Dax knows where to find me if someone asks about it! 
 And my beautiful sister Kile is on the page right next to it! This picture of her is practically famous! Its everywhere! So guess who is excited?! I AM!! Thanks for the copy of the book Kim!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting my blog! Please leave me a comment - I love hearing from my readers!