Monday, April 29, 2013

35 Weeks



How far along? 35 weeks
Baby is the size of? A honeydew melon
Baby's Heart Rate? 151 bpm
Sleep? Lots of tossing and turning lately. Mostly because one minute I'm too hot then I'm too cold...
Movement? Pretty sure I'm feeling all of them. Ugh. 
Symptoms? I have my heartburn under control :) And depression is getting better since I started taking Zoloft. And I've been nesting.... a lot!
Food cravings? Maybe ice cream? 
Anything make you queasy or sick? My prenatal pills are making me nauseous again.
Moment of the week? Camping with the in-laws!
Looking forward to? Seeing my good friend Mandy who's visiting from Germany!

Side note...I've wore my glasses for *over* a week straight. I haven't done that since maybe the 7th grade! And Hunter wants to name the baby "Baby Aunt Bobby" despite the fact it would be confusing. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting my blog! Please leave me a comment - I love hearing from my readers!