Sunday, July 21, 2013

Oh How Time Can Fly!

First thing: JP is can be such a goofball...I'm saving this picture forever!
In other news, Kiki is loving her bumbo and I'm loving not having to hold her 24/7 though I still do...
 Earlier this year I explained why I wanted to do cloth diapering in this post, I'll Be a Cloth Diapering Momma. I never imagined that I would love it this much though! We struggled a little bit in the beginning because she was *so* small and I was trying to make them work regardless. Everyone I talked to said they waited until their kid/kids were about 10 lbs before cloth diapering...She's at 8.12 lbs so I'm glad I didn't wait! She's fitting into them a lot better now! I think in the last two months we've saved about $200 on diapers. I have no idea how we were able to pay for diapers for two kids...I spent $200 on cloth diapers so now we're just rolling in the savings!
2 Weeks vs 10 Weeks
She is just too cute!! I sent this picture to Aunt Bobby and then the boys wanted to show her their mad faces.
They look pretty mad, don't they?

 Since I showed you how much Charlotte has grown, I better show you the boys too!


They've grown so much! : (

1 comment:

Unknown said...

ohh this makes me smile :) !!

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting my blog! Please leave me a comment - I love hearing from my readers!