Sunday, July 7, 2013

Slip 'n Slide!

Nanny called us the other day and told us she had bought the boys a Slip 'n Slide. I remember having a lot of fun on our Slip 'n Slide growing up and hoped the boys would enjoy it as well. Although they didn't know what it was, they were so excited when I told them they needed their swimming shorts.  They probably would have enjoyed it a little more if we went over to their house in the early afternoon, but I was at work and Perry was busy doing house things. 
Initially all they would do was run on it. They didn't quite get the slide part of it....
That's when Perry decided he'd "help" them out a little and slid them down the runaway. They got quite the kick out of it, but didn't want to do it themselves.
Eventually JP accidentally slipped, but not on the slide...go figure. Since the majority of Nanny and Papa's backyard is a downhill slope, I figured if we moved it down further onto a more sloped part, they might actually slip more. Didn't work. 
So Perry continued to throw them down.
And they continued to enjoyed it. When asked if they want to go again, they get pretty excited so I would say it was a pretty successful evening. I'm just thankful they are *actually* enjoying the water...!
Although she was a bit cranky while I was at work, she was nice and mellow for Nanny's house. 
And wide awake. I just love her pretty blue eyes! I can't stop staring at her!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting my blog! Please leave me a comment - I love hearing from my readers!