Friday, February 28, 2014

Snow Day!

  The past few weeks have brought us TONS of snow! I don't so much mind it...but it's getting a little ridiculous! Last night Missoula County Public Schools declared today to be a snow day, and the University of Montana, as well as many other schools, and offices around town followed suit earlier this morning. It's nasty out there!
 You can hardly tell we have shrubs in the front yard! I won't even get started on the back yard!
 We're running out of places to put all this snow now. Our piles are getting HUGE! I'm glad I pushed a few of my piles back to allow me to throw more snow on them today!
 Have I said this before? I live on an AWESOME street because we have wonderful neighbors! Who needs husbands to shovel for us when we can do it ourselves?! Go Team Judy & Kerry! After lots of shoveling this afternoon, we finally cleared Kerry's driveway of snow...but with all the wind, it's not going to last long!
Hunter enjoyed his afternoon in the snow too. 
 
He was a challenge to get to come inside! JP on the other hand was eager to go back inside. We warmed up with Monster Hot Chocolate. Yumm!

 A few weeks back when we had significant enough snowfall, Perry built the boys a sledding hill in the backyard.
 He even spoiled them with wooden steps to get up! Although the steps are no longer there, this pile is now massive. And because they didn't put their sleds away, they are now buried. Somewhere.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting my blog! Please leave me a comment - I love hearing from my readers!