Wednesday, October 28, 2015

Monkey Shiner Babblings

JP just handed me my eyelash curler and asked, "Here mom. Do you want to straighten your eyeballs?"

I crouched in the hallway when I heard JP coming upstairs after getting his pajamas on. When he reached the top, I jumped out to scare him. He pulled out some ninja move and managed to scream, punch me in the face and do an in-the-air leg kick, all in a split second. I got him good!

These ones below are ones I sent to my sister, but didn't make it to the blog until now...

8/6/2015
JP came up to me bawling as I was cooking in the kitchen.
M - What happened?!
JP lifts his shirt and points near his nipple to show me a red mark.
M - What happened? All I know is something under your shirt hurts.
J -Charli *mumble mumble* my freckle.
M - Charli head-butted your freckle?
J - No! Her bed hit my freckle!
M - Let me see the freckle that was hurt.
JP lifts up his shirt again and points directly to his right nipple and I couldn't help but bust out laughing.
J - It's not funny mom!
M - No, it is. That's a nipple, not a freckle.

7/12/2015
H - Everything needs water to survive.
J - Nuh uh! Not pirates. They're extinct!

5/1/2015
J - Mom my ears are hot.
M- Someone must be thinking about you.
J - Yeah, God probably is....Or maybe the car is just hot.

4/2/2015
Hunter and JP were playing in the basement and I thought they might have been wrestling because I heard JP wimpering. I called to Hunter a couple of times to leave his brother alone, to which he would shout back, "I AM!" Then first quietly and the next time louder, I heard JP from the bottom of the stairs, "Hunter, go get mom! HUNTER! GO GET MOM!!" Apparently JP got the bright idea to somehow attach his shark hat by the straps to the railing to slide down it, like a make-shift bucket. Genius right? He got to the bottom and was stuck with his feet inside the hat and his arm between the rail and the wall and was just hanging there. On my railing. Helpless. If I had my phone on me, I would have taken a picture before freeing him.

3/19/15
M- Hunter, name five supeheros.
H - Uhh, Astronaut Guy.
M - Nevermind. JP name one superhero.
J- the Hulk.
M - Okay Hunter, thinking about the Hulk, name me another superhero.
H - John Superhero.
M- What? You're done.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting my blog! Please leave me a comment - I love hearing from my readers!