Tuesday, October 6, 2015

2015 Family Photos

We haven't had a good family picture in at least 3 years. It really just hasn't happened since Charlotte was born. I've been putting it off for quite a while... Every year on, or around our wedding anniversary, Perry and I take a picture holding the picture from the year before. This year I planned to do that again, but have a photographer take the picture in addition to a few family photos. Right around the time I was planning on booking a session, a friend of mine offered to trade me services - a cake for her son in return for a photo session. It was perfect!

For our anniversary this year, I planned on surprising Perry with tickets to the home football game. He's been wanting to go to a game for quite a while, but the timing hasn't worked out. This year there was a homegame just two days after our anniversary AND it was homecoming. I was planning it for at least 9 months. Unfortunately for us, it didn't work out this year either. Perry was going to be a groomsman in one of his friends' wedding that day. Instead of going to the game, we spent the weekend in Whitefish without the kids. Grandma had JP and Nanny took care of Hunter and Charli. So nice to not have to tend to the kids at the wedding/reception. 

Because I took the whole weekend off of work, I opted to do the photo shoot that Sunday evening when we returned home. It was a beautiful evening out too! We couldn't have asked for a better night...just a couple better attitudes. Perry and JP really don't like getting their pictures taken... I've been in suspense the last week waiting to get the pictures back from her. 

 Because I don't have many pictures with the kids, I asked for one. 
 And one of just me and Charlotte too! I love how this one turned out!


Even though Hunter isn't looking, this one is a good representation of the kids. Charlotte being all cute and adorable, JP with his "look", and Hunter not paying attention. :) 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting my blog! Please leave me a comment - I love hearing from my readers!