Sunday, October 25, 2015

My Nephew Turns One!

He's not quite a one year old yet, but since next weekend is Halloween, we celebrated a year gone by with this little guy! Isn't he adorable?! I think he looks like his momma :)
 My sister baked this guy a pretty sweet cake. I didn't get a good picture of it, but the cake we ate (which was delicious!) was green with some grass added in the corners, and Dylan's football cake sat on top of it. This was no little football either!
 He made sure to eat every bit of it too! What a mess he made! He probably made more of a mess than my three kids combined. Way to go bud!
Nom nom nommm!
Check out those messy fingers! I could just eat them up!
Tell your brother "Happy Birthday, Casey!" Ah heck no! Hahaha! I love his eyes in the last one! Oh no you di-n't!
 After Dylan destroyed his cake, the dogs were quick to clean up the mess. Roxy ate most of it... There were a total of 6 dogs at the party, which almost out numbered the kids.
I caught this little ham being ridiculously cute eating his cake. He actually only ate the frosting!
I think it's safe to say everyone enjoyed watching this little cutie yesterday afternoon. He sure is loved by all! 

1 comment:

lkph said...

Neat party...I felt as if I was there. I think that he looks a lot like Brian when he was little...and your Dad of course...

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting my blog! Please leave me a comment - I love hearing from my readers!