Wednesday, April 11, 2012

Easter

Happy *late* Easter everyone!
We didn't do much for Easter this year. I had to work until 3 and Perry worked until 8a and then slept in the afternoon and woke up just in time for the Easter Egg Hunt in the backyard.
The boys were so excited to open their Easter baskets from Grandma.
Tried to get a picture of the boys with their buckets before they went out to find eggs. Kim and Ray pulled up so the boys got a bit curious and it was all over from there once they got out of the car. 

 JP was a good little egg finder!


 Especially when compared to his brother, who insisted on showing Uncle Ray Ray how he can jump...
 ...And do a somersault...
 ...and find things other than the eggs...
                                       ...and tell all about the broken one that Roxy got into!
But he still ended up with more than JP!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting my blog! Please leave me a comment - I love hearing from my readers!