Tuesday, April 10, 2012

Poop on the Walls

About a month ago, I came home to a little mess in the boys' room. I was so disgusted with them!
 Poor Winnie the Pooh (no pun intended!) suffered too.
 And I had to shampoo the carpet...

Yesterday I came home to something similar...except instead of clearly just smearing it around, they were literally throwing it. 
 I somehow missed the *mother load* in this picture, but it was in the top right, both on the ceiling and the wall.... 
 I will admit, I did giggle a little when I saw Hunter chuck one at the wall.
 You can't really see it on the car, but it's wheels were covered. 
I had to use an SOS pad to scrub the walls...and then I threw it out of course!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting my blog! Please leave me a comment - I love hearing from my readers!