Wednesday, April 25, 2012

Almost Finished Laundry Room

Although it would have been MUCH easier to have painted the laundry room before the cabinets went up, I sucked it up and painted around them. 
I'm not sure how I came to the colors I picked out, but I really like them!
To finish it up a bit more, Perry added a cap to the ledge to tie the room together. The only thing that is left now is adding the trim around the door and the bottom of the walls. If we end up staying in Missoula, I might be able to convince him to make me a collapsible table so I can have more folding room!

Here's the old colors : Purpley-gray and green...ick.

Any suggestions for wall art for my new laundry room?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting my blog! Please leave me a comment - I love hearing from my readers!