Monday, April 2, 2012

Rice Pad Owls

The boys went to the cabin over the weekend so I finally had time to get out my sewing machine again. I've been wanting to make these for a while! These little owls are filled with rice. You can put them in the microwave for a minute to get them nice and warm!

Sorry this one is dark! I finished them a 1am!
Perry's back has been bothering him for a while, so he sits in the rocking chair with the heating pad. Guess what Hunter likes to do now? Tell me his back hurts so he can put heat on it : ) Which is how I came up with these! 


I had made 3 so I let the boys pick out their owl. Ironically they picked the ones I made for them anyways. 


Although he looks REALLY cranky, he was so thrilled about these! They are his "babies" and takes them everywhere. 


And now what is mommy doing every half an hour? Heating them up in the mircowave!


This one is Mommy's - It's my favorite!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting my blog! Please leave me a comment - I love hearing from my readers!