Wednesday, June 26, 2013

Monkey Shiner Babblings

After a long day at home with the boys and dad out of town on business, my patience was wearing thin when it came time for bedtime.
Mom: "I'm about ready to lose it boys!"
JP: "Oh? What did you lose?"

During Charlotte's afternoon nap, or rather when she woke up from her nap, she had a massive diaper explosion. Not just poop up her back, but out the front of her diaper too and up her tummy. (Do I need to tell you how hard it was to get her onesie off?) This little girl was due for a bath so Hunter volunteered to help me out with it. He did a great job washing her. Then he spotted a red freckle on my arm, in which he announced, "It must be red paint. I'll get it off." He scrubbed a little bit, without much luck, obviously, to which he then reported matter-of-factly, "It's not coming off. It must be a nipple." And that was that.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting my blog! Please leave me a comment - I love hearing from my readers!